When it comes to managing gift cards online, www.mygiftcardsite.com is undoubtedly one of the best in the business. In today’s society, giving debit cards in form of gift cards are considered to be the most ideal gift today. In fact, if you would ask a person you know what he would like for the coming celebrated occasions like thanksgiving etc…, that person would always prefer cash but is too embarrassed to let you know.
Gift cards have come a very long way when it comes to managing free credit. Thanks to credit powerhouses MasterCard and Visa, gift cards in form of debit cards are now possible and probably more practical than ever.
Why MyGiftCardSite.com is better than Using Gift Certificates and Checks
There are literally a lot of reasons as to why it’s better to give a debit gift card instead of the usual checks and certificates. But for the sake of proving a point, here are the top reasons why this is a better gift idea:
- Worldwide Availability – regardless of wherever you may be, as long as there is a store that covers Visa or MasterCard, you’re good to go. Since most establishments nowadays accept major credit card companies, it’s a great experience giving someone the freedom to spend his gift card.
- Consumable – compared to standard gift certificates and checks, where you have to spend the gift card amount in one billing transaction, your gift card will act as your “secondary card,” so every time you make a purchase that is not that big, you can use the gift card instead and not worry about losing the rest of the credits remaining.
- Easily Accessible – the best thing about getting a visa debit card is the ability to monitor your actions via MyGiftCardSite. This site offers excellent ways to monitor your credit usage via the online tracker and every transaction you take is already there for you to review. Easy just got easier.
If you are a recipient of a Visa debit gift card, the first thing you have to do is to register the gift card under your name right away. Unlike gift coupons, the credit inside these cards are already treated as a form of cash, so if you lose it, you can do something about it to recover it.
So how do you get it started? First off, what you would need is the Visa gift card. To register your card online, all you have to do is to visit websites that register gift cards. Once you have your gift card registered, you now have the option to use it either online or offline.
If you need step-by-step instructions on how to get it done, here is a quick guide:
- Visit www.mygiftcardsite.com and look for the registration link.
- Once you are at the page, the site will require you to enter the first six-digits of the Visa debit card number for verification purposes. Once entered, click on submit.
- After the initial verification process, you are now good to go. All the information needed for your Visa debit gift card is already provided on the page at your convenience.
So every time you make an offline transaction, you can always check MyGiftCardSite for your transaction history, as this is being updated almost instantly.